Thursday, September 11, 2014

On Why I'm Serving a Mission

Starting October 22nd I will be set apart as a full time missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Rancagua, Chile. I'll spend 18 months in Chile, preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ in Spanish to the Chilean people. I will be serving the Lord as I work to build up His kingdom here on Earth. My purpose as a missionary will be to invite others to come unto Christ and teach them of the gospel that was restored again to the Earth through the prophet Joseph Smith. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior, and that The Book of Mormon is another testament of Him. This gospel has brought peace beyond measure into my life, and I hope to share that same joy with everyone I can.
Here you can read more about my adventures in Chile. 

You can write or email me while I'm away!
My email is: ellen.huish@myldsmail.net 

My address is: 
Hermana Ellen Huish
Chile Rancagua Mission
Alcalde Eduardo Melero 883
Casilla 2-C
Rancagua
Chile

If you have more questions about the gospel or want to meet with the missionaries to learn more, visit 
http://www.mormon.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment